THE ACADEMY of ST OLAVE’S
The City of York’s leading chamber orchestra, based in the beautiful setting of St Olave’s Church, Marygate, in York
The Academy of St Olave’s is the City of York’s leading chamber orchestra, based in the beautiful setting of St Olave’s Church, Marygate, in York.
Our next concert is on Saturday 26th January at 8 pm in St Olave’s Church York and celebrates Alan George’s 10th season directing the orchestra. The concert will be in aid of Jessie’s Fund, with a wonderful programme of music including Beethoven’s 5th Symphony and the Sibelius Violin Concerto.
Come to our next Concert in St Olave's Church York!
Saturday 26th January 2019, 8 pm *
To celebrate Alan George’s 10th season directing the orchestra
In aid of Jessie’s Fund
- WEBER: Oberon Overture
- SIBELIUS: Violin Concerto (soloist Jacob George)
- BEETHOVEN: Symphony No.5 in C minor
St Olave’s Church can be accessed with a wheelchair. There is a sloping path which avoids the main steps up from Marygate and a wheelchair accessible toilet at the back of the church.
* Programmes and venues may be subject to change
The ticket prices are £14, £13 for concessions and £5 for students. Buy in advance or on the day.
- Buy online using the button above and download / print your tickets
- Purchase from Visit York, 1 Museum Street, York YO1 7DT, Tel: 01904 550099
On the day of the concert
- Buy at the concert venue, from 1 hour before the start of the concert.
Please note that online ticket purchases are fulfilled by Web Ticket Master, so the Buy Tickets Online button will open the Academy of St Olave’s ticket page on the Web Ticket Master website.