THE ACADEMY of ST OLAVE’S
The City of York’s leading chamber orchestra, based in the beautiful setting of St Olave’s Church, Marygate, in York
The Academy of St Olave’s is the City of York’s leading chamber orchestra, based in the beautiful setting of St Olave’s Church, Marygate, in York.
Our next concert is on Saturday 21st September at 8 pm in St Olave’s Church York. The concert will be a lovely all-German programme of music by Beethoven, Brahms and Schumann.
Come to our next Concert in St Olave’s Church York!
Saturday 21st September 2019, 8 pm *
- BEETHOVEN: Overture The Creatures of Prometheus
- BRAHMS: Serenade No. 2 in A
- SCHUMANN: Symphony No. 2 in C
The ticket prices are £14, £13 for concessions and £5 for students. Buy in advance or on the day.
- Buy online using the Buy tickets online button and download / print your tickets
- Purchase from Visit York, 1 Museum Street, York YO1 7DT, Tel: 01904 555670
On the day of the concert
- Buy at the concert venue, from 1 hour before the start of the concert.
Please note that online ticket purchases are fulfilled by Web Ticket Master, so the Buy Tickets Online button will open the Academy of St Olave’s ticket page on the Web Ticket Master website.
St Olave’s Church can be accessed with a wheelchair. There is a sloping path which avoids the main steps up from Marygate and a wheelchair accessible toilet at the back of the church.